Wednesday 10 April 2013

What a nice problem!


Today, I turn 31 years old!

Thank God that he gave me another year to life, love and laugh :)

Two days before my birthday, I feel uneasy..... specially at work.

It just to complicated to tell and I suppossed to stand still, shut my mouth and respect the one who employed me.

It is hard, I can tell!

But again, my heart tell me to see the other side of this problem I'm facing.

And I can say now, "What a NICE problem!" instead of grumpy :D

God teach me through every people that I met.

Couple days ago, my besties Ligwina Hananto is tweeting this:


Setiap ketemu Business Problem yg gw blm tau mau beresinnya gmn... Selalu ingat pesan "what a nice problem!" :)


Universe is full of surprises!

and I willing to learn every single little thing that matters to me everyday!

Recently, I have been juggling with home, work, and social community without housemaid :D

We have survived more than 6 months without housemaid, and all of us are overwhelmed....

I catch up running again after on and off back in 2012 :D

I hope that I can gain more benefit through running, will update you more in other post!

Well, only God knows my struggles and I believe that he is my provider!

He will make ways to all problems that I had!

He is forever faithful and I am forever grateful :)

Thank you Jesus for everything, for every NICE problem in my life!

Let's face it together ;)

the birthday girl,
@HoneyJT

No comments: