Friday 2 August 2013

Bali Trip 2013- Day 3

We were still in Pecatu and we just loves to be here!

Breakfast was delicious and we are able to see doves flying and try to peck our meal :D

this lil boy playing with dove


After having breakfast, my husband and our son decided to swim in hotel's swimming pool while I lying on sunbead and taking pictures :D




Sun shines so bright that day and we went for lunch, geez I forgot  name of the place.... but that place served Indonesia's tradisional meal (jackfruit with coconut milk, soto, nasi kuning etc) and International meal (steik, french fries etc) with cheap prices :-)

We try to went down town and driving around Kuta and decided to eat fish porridge, in my opinion not to delicious :D

Whoa, time flies! We must go back to Jakarta via Bandung by tommorow evening :-(

I still wanna be here... huhuhuhhuhu....

No comments: